Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

I am most proud of how I was able to effectively prepare for this over the course of two weeks. I was able to apply the knowledge I gained form my research and properly talked about it throughout my presentation as I delivered my answers. In other words, I had to learn new terminologies and apply it to my presentation and I was able to do so appropriately. 

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?

P

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
AP

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

In my senior project, I was able to easily find research on my topic and found many articles and sources. It was also good how the blog assignments helped move the Senior Project along at a steady pace throughout the year.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

I'd change the way I did Senior Project first semester. I would have stuck with my original EQ. I think that my problem at first was being not knowing how to produce a good answer to my EQ. This was a struggle I had for a while, and it wasn't until second semester that I had a good understanding of how to do this properly.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples. 

Senior Project has helped me find research effectively and become a better learner. Because of picking a topic of interest, I realized that I have a way of producing quality work in areas that play to my strengths. Now, I know that I can do excellent work by doing something that I'm passionate about, and not letting others make decisions for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment