Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2014 Interview

1.  Who did you interview and what house are they in?
Marco Gonzalez in North House

2.  What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
I plan on doing something that involves money because I tend to find my ways in benefitting myself towards finances.

3.  What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?
I plan volunteering at an insurance company since they will help provide with the basic knowledge I need.

4.  What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?
A lot of good ideas that can be used or even new ideas I have never been exposed to before.

5.  What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)


How many interviews must be done and how many questions are usually required?


There are four interviews done throughout your senior project. The first two interviews are 10 questions, the third one is 20 questions, and the fourth one is the interview done here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment